Role: Leader of Organization XIII
Affliction: Organization XIII
Title: Superior of the In-Between
Original Name's: Xehanort, "Ansem (Terra Body possess by Xehanort)"
- Is the Nobody of Master Xehanort.
- Become the leader of Organization XIII
- Is the strongest among them all.
- Is the master manipulator in gathering hearts to create Kingdom Heart.
- Lied to the Organization that they had no hearts, to which in truth they did.
- Had send army of Nobodies to dozen of worlds, even the virtual world of Twilight Town.
- Fought against Sora as "Unknown" in Kingdom Heart Final as a secret boss.
- Had a back-up plan by creating Xion, a clone of Sora.
- Battle against Sora in Kingdom Heart 2.
- Became the Final Boss against Sora and Riku in Kingdom Heart 2.
- Was still alive and became Xehanort 13 of Darkness.
- Fought Sora again in Kingdom Heart 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
* Physical Feats:
- Superhuman Strength:
-- Battle against all form of Heartless, big or small.
-- Fought against Sora's and his crew more than 5 times in the series.
-- He can block strikes from both Riku and Sora mid-combo.
-- Can fight Sora and his crew while wearing a suit of heavy armor and lifted a huge sword.
- Superhuman Speed, Reflexes and Agility:
-- Possess an incredible grace and speed in battle.
-- His battle style is to use swift acrobatic combos with his blades.
-- Can counter Sora Reversal Reaction by using Reversal as well.
-- Can quickly escape with the Dark Orb or by teleporting during in battle or not.
- Superhuman Endurance and Durability:
-- Fought against the Legions of Heartless in Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days and other version's.
-- Survive his first encounter with Sora as "Unknown" in Kingdom Heart Final.
-- Took blows from Sora and even though he lost, he wasn't dead.
-- Fought both Sora and Rika as Final Xemnas.
* Enteral Blades:
- Xemnas uses weapons called Ethereal Blades (エアリアルブレード Eariaru Burēdo, lit. "Aerial Blades"). They are beams of red energy and extend directly from the palms of his hands, without any hilt or handle. He can summon or disperse them at will, and is able to change their length as well. They are solid despite their appearance, but do not seem to have any cutting ability and are used as bashing weapons, more in the style of a club. The Ethereal Blades can also be used as projectiles and can suspend themselves in midair around a target before firing at them. As a desperation move, Xemnas can surround his enemy in darkness and fire an amazing amount of Ethereal Blades at them.
- The names of Xemnas's various Ethereal Blades seem to be references to iron-fisted leadership. Perhaps due to his preeminent power among the Organization, only one of his Ethereal Blades, Infinity, grants him a support ability.
- As the Nobody of Terra-Xehanort, Xemnas may have been capable of wielding a KeyBlade, implying he simply chose not to, and he does use what appears to be Master Xehanort's Keyblade Armor against Sora and Riku.
* Xemnas Abilities:
- Has control of all lesser Nobodies, and even control the heartless.
- Has the abilities to open a portal known as the "Corridor of Darkness", which travel into the Realm of Darkness and then can go to any worlds.
- As the leader of Organization XIII, Xemnas wields nothingness, and manifests this as blades of energy called Ethereal Blades. It is noted by Axel that Xemnas's control over nothingness allows him to even reduce other Organization members into Dusks if he wants to. In his encounter with Sora as the "Unknown" in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and their first battle in Kingdom Hearts II, Xemnas is very agile, and attacks with swift acrobatic combos with his blades. He can also teleport, fly, and create energy barriers to shield himself. Besides using them as melee weapons, Xemnas can fire his Ethereal Blades as laser-like projectiles, and can either fire them directly from his hands or create them in mid-air. In all three battles with Xemnas's unarmored form, Xemnas also incorporates some sort of attack that drains his opponent's health with a sphere of dark energy.
- In Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, in his encounter as the Unknown, Xemnas also had the ability to encase himself in a blue ball of energy that made it impossible for Sora to attack him, and would also fire out a set of powerful lasers. The ball would follow Sora around if he ever to tried to get away from it. In his first battle with Sora in Kingdom Hearts II, Xemnas can encase him in a field of dark energy that steadily drains his health, that can only be broken by using the reaction command. In the final battle in Kingdom Hearts II, Xemnas uses an attack known as the "Invitation to Nothingness", in which he ensnares opponents in a sphere of dark energy that slowly drains their life force.
- Blade slice: Performs a slicing combo.
- Counter slice: Unleashes a quick slicing combo after guarding or teleporting.
- Slice barrage: Slices Sora multiple times in a long, desperation attack.
- Thunder Guard: Creates a barrier that damages the enemy if they touches it. Can also create multiple barriers to imprison the enemy.
- Invitation to Nothingness: Sets a curse on the opponent that continuously drains HP. When the foe break the curse, Xemnas appear on top of the tower and the two rush toward each other. What happen next depend on who make the first move and in the right moment.
- Xemnas's Limit Break is called All-Vanity (オールヴァニティ, Ōru Vaniti). In Xemnas's Normal Limit, He summons a barrier around himself, and hovers around the field. If enemies touch Xemnas's barrier, they will take damage, and cannot deal damage to Xemnas. In his Final Limit, As well as the barrier, Xemnas creates two large powerful lasers from his hands that he fires around himself at a long range. Any enemies that are hit take heavy damage.
-- In order to activate a Limit Break, Xemnas must drop into a low amount of his HP, also known as the Alarm Zone. This area is marked as being yellow, as opposed to the rest of the green bar. After having dropped into the Alarm Zone, a small alarm will sound, along with the word "limit" flashing in yellow over the HP bar.
- Telekinesis: Xemnas is able to levitation and control non-living objects. He is able to do it now in Kingdom Hearts 3D.
* Unknown Abilities:
- Dark Orb: Different version, but has the same principle to escape or move closer to the enemy.
- Ring Of Ethereal: Xemnas fire a circler ring of blue Ethereal Blades in the air, which then fire at the enemy when Xemnas gives the command.
- Sphere of Nothingness: Xemnas fire out two energy-balls attack, which explode into giant orb-like, damaging force fields.
- Curse: Unknown version, which does more damage and must press release on the button panel to be free of the curse.
- Orb of Vanish: Xemnas shrouds himself in darkness and surrounds himself with energy. Long-range lasers will then fire from him in all directions.
* Xemnas (Armored Form) Abilities:
- After merging with his damaged artificial Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas becomes much more powerful - creating a realm within Kingdom Hearts named "The World of Nothing" that he possessed total control over, being able to instantaneously generate structures seemingly from nowhere and even creating a black hole at one point.
- While in his armor and aboard his dragon form, Xemnas has access to the powers and weapons of his fallen Organization comrades (Xigbar, Xaldin, Axel, Saix, Luxord and Demyx). In this form he remains in his throne, attacking enemies with his massive sword when they come close. He can still project barriers, and summon crests of light in the air to fire white beams of energy at his enemies.
* Xemnas Dragon Form (1)
- Xemnas has control over "The World of Nothing", to which he can summon and control all form of building's, whether from rising from the ground or levitating building at the enemy.
* Xemnas Dragon Form (2)
- Xemnas may fire a large array of missiles and also fire snowflake-shaped lasers at enemies.
* Xemnas Dragon Form (3)
- Xemnas can slammed the enemy off the dragon, then the dragon place both arm together to formed a shield, while also firing out large building, lasers and snowflake-shaped lasers at the foe. Even getting on the dragon, Xemnas can still fire snowflake-shaped lasers at the enemy.
* Xemnas (Final Form) Abilities:
- In the final battle of Kingdom Hearts II, Xemnas's power increases dramatically. He can create copies of himself, summon torrents of white and black thorns much like Twilight Thorn, and retains his normal ability to use his Ethereal Blades and project barriers.
- Xemnas attack are so powerful, that alone Sora would not have been able to defeat him.
-- Riku recuse Sora when he was curse by Xemnas, and needed Riku to back him up to block the Omni-Directional Etheral Blade Shower, being that the incoming energy beams was so fast that one person is unable to block or dodge all the attacks alone.
-- Also mentioning that Xemnas, in one reaction command, kicks Sora's keyblade out of his hand and Riku has to save him.
- Xemnas will immediately attack first, throwing the enemy into the air, leading to a series of aerial slash attacks and roundhouse kicks to which he will teleport after one attack after another.
- Clone: When Xemnas reappears, he uses a clone in an attempt to trick the enemy; attacking the wrong Xemnas will result in the true Superior slashing with his Interdiction or dealing a devastating roundhouse kick.
- Black/White Torrent: He will then teleport around the battle area, shooting threads of white and black thorns at the enemy.
- Xemnas can vanish and create thorns of nothingness, to which he could appear right near the enemy.
- Sphere of Nothingness: Xemnas can fire out two energy-balls attack, the same attack when he was Unknown, which explode into giant orb-like, damaging force fields.
- Xemnas can teleport rapidly and encircling around the enemy with lasers (up from 3 to more). He and his clone may then appear together or separately to rapid fire projectiles at the enemy.
- Curse: Xemnas will trap the enemy in a orb, slowly draining his their life (HP). It was only with the help of Riku that help free Sora, but first must fend off Xemnas clone who guard Xemnas.
- Omni-directional Ethereal Blade Showers: Just before Xemnas's HP hits zero, he unleash his final attack, shrouding the room in darkness and then summons thousands of Ethereal Blades around his enemy to bombard them from all sides with no hope of escape.
- Most of his attacks leave him Vulnerability for a short period.
- He is not much of an in-battle Strategist.
- He prefers to first plan thing out and how to fight before they happen, which may not be allow in the Death Battle.
- Lost most battles to Sora, though never truly die's.