Name: Talion/Celebrimbor (Sharing a body together)
Alias: Gravewalker, Ranger, Tark, the Bright Lord, Lord of Minas Morgul
Duty: Captain of the Rangers of Gondor (former)
Series: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor/War
- Forge the new Ring of Power.
- Aided the Gondorians to protected the city, though at the end lost it.
- Just like the last game, had been slaying and killing dozen of grunt Uruk's and Olog-Hai, despite always being outnumber most of the time.
- Battle against the like of both Captains and Warchiefs, and this time even fought against an Overlord.
- With the new Ring of Power, had gather an army and lay sieged on four different fortress, and later on owning them.
- With the aid of Carnen the Forest God, Talion fought against the Balrog "Tar Goroth", and than had to face the necromancer Zog.
- Talion assists Idril and Baranor in rescuing the remaining Gondorian survivors in Mordor.
- Talion help an old ally Orc, Ratbag, to find his friend and than punish Bruz the Chopper with something worse than death.
- Eltariel, the Blade of Galadriel, ally herself with Talion to help hunt down the Nazgul's.
- Talion had battle against three unquie Nazgul's, such as Suladân, Helm Hammerhand and Isildur.
- Fought against all kind of monster's, such as Ghul's, Caragors, Graugs and even Drakes.
- When Celebrimbor abandon Talion, the Ranger soon came to the decision of wearing Isildur ring and became a Ringwraith.
- With the power of a Nazgul, Talion fought his way through Minas Morgul and defeated the Witch-King, claiming the land for himself.
- Celebrimbor and Eltariel fought against Saruon, where the two manage to gain the upper hand, till Sauron cut off Eltariel's ring finger and merge himself with Celebrimbor.
-- If Talion chose to stay with Celebrimbor and gone on to fight Sauron, they'd have succeeded and Celebrimbor would have enslaved Sauron and marched on the rest of Middle Earth.
- Talion spend the next decades keeping Sauron's forces contained in Mordor, though eventually succumbs to the corruption of Isildur's Ring, and joins Sauron's forces as a Nazgul.
* Weapons and Gears:
- In the last game, Talion only had three weapons:
-- Urfdael: Talion's sword.
-- Azkar: Talion's Bow.
-- Acharn: Talion's dagger (actually his son's shattered sword).
- As for Celebrimbor, he only had his mallet.
- In Shadow of War, Celebrimbor can forge items from defeated Uruks, with abilities and states depending on how powerful and what kind of rarity they were.
- Beside the weapons and mallet, Talion can also have different armor and cape that boost his life and stealth.
- Lastly, Talion now possess the new Ring of Power that allow him to dominate and later empower his Uruks army.
- If Talion wear a set of Legendary gears from the same tribe, he will get set bonuses that give him more abilities.
* Ranger Skills:
- As a Ranger, Talion exhibits great strength, speed and resilience. His past experience has provided him with a reasonable degree of stealth capability. This allows him to utilize small walls, corners, and the foliage of thick bushes to silently and swiftly eliminate his enemies without being detected.
- He is a skilled swordsman after many years of training, and he has honed his skill in the use of swords and daggers. He is able to wield his weapons with great dexterity, and is capable of performing various finishers, including stealth and aerial take-downs. He possesses great skill in open combat and can easily engage multiple opponents in battle with incredible force and brutality.
- He has proven to be a skilled freerunner, able to sprint and vault across the remnants of Mordor with great agility and maneuverability. This ability allow him to quickly scale large buildings and cross beams. In Shadow of War, Talion can now climb faster, while also possessing the ability to double jump in the air and even fire a bow while in mid-air with slow motion on.
*Wraith Abilities (Click on Link):
- Undead: Being dead, Talion returns to Mordor as a wraith (Celebrimbor's spirit bound to Talion's body, and later on being a full-fledge Ringwraith), and so cannot fully die.
- Amplified Physical Abilities: Talion's already formidable physical might, resilience, stamina and endurance are greatly increased by Celebrimbor's wraith powers and then increased further when Celebrimbor's leaves his body and attains one of the Nine Rings made for Men.
- In Shadow of War, Talion can argument one of his ability, like the Elevn Light that was used to be a simply shock wave, to now being either a fire, frost or poison explosion.
- His stun attack has been altered to causing his foes to be frozen, and can be shatter if hit with rapid attacks.
- Talion is now able to used a glaive the help hit multiple foes, leave behind a specter of Celebrimbor, and even able to use a different kind of Shadow Strike, to instead pull your enemy to your location.
- Talion now possess a "Might Bar", to which grow the more he hit an enemy, and will not decrease even if not in battle. When the bar is full, Talion can used one of his ability, such as Execution or Elven Light.
- Talion possess a new ability call "Eleven Rage", which require a full Wraith meter to active. When used, time slow down and allow Talion/Celebrimbor to use every melee strike lethal and unleash unlimited executions against multiple foes, though at a limit time.
- Talion can now summon either his Bodyguard, a group of spiders or soldiers, or even calling in his beast's (Dire Caragor, Graug or Drake).
- When he drains his foes, Talion can regain some of his health and no longer need to find any flowers.
- Wraith World: Talion can switch his perception to Celebrimbor, where he can see the Wraith World. In it, he can see old structures or artifacts than can't be seen in the normal realm. He can find glowing tracks and follow them to his target, and he can see Uruk's, Caragor's, etc. through walls, or locate Captains/War Chiefs. When he spot his target, he can "zoom" on them and analyze his strength's and weakness's and planned what to do next.
- Domination: With the power of the new Ring, Talion can dominate a Uruk with just his hand on any Uruk's, Olog-Hai's, or creatures. With this ability, Celebrimbor can interrogate and get information from Worm's, dominating an Uruk into his army, or instead shaming them that lower their levels (while also the chance of being deranged).
- Unlike how it was in the last game, the Uruks that are branded still possess their personality, while performing tasks such as being serving as a Bodyguard, working as a spies against the War chief or even Overlord, or could even be promoted as a Overlord of the region.
-- However, there is danger when having an Uruk with some free will, as they can betray Talion should he does something unfavorable to them (Like killing a Blood-Brother, attacking them too much, unable to level them up, or other reasons).
- His powers can also affect creatures, such as Caragors, Graugs and Drakes (need to weaken them first), bending them to his will and ride on them. he can also summon on by his side that is already under his influence.
- The power of Domination was even strong enough to break Saruon hold on Isildur, completely dominant the Nazgul, or even banishing the Witch-King from Minas Morgul.
- For the Caragor/Dire Caragor, it can stealth attack their prey whether on the ground or above them. The Carargor can now climb over all kind of structures and even walk through narrow paths. On a Caragor, Talion can used his glaive to easily hit his foes. Using a Might Bar, Talion can executed a enemy or call in more Caragors.
- For the Graug, the creatures use is massive strength and size to crush any foes. The beast is now able to climb on any building/cliffs, while also leaping from rooftop-to-rooftop. With the Might Bar, the Graug can devour a human-size Uruk to regain health. When Riding an Elemental Graug, it can spew out element breath attack (fire, frost or poison), and using a Might Bar can allow them to either throw elemental boulders or attack the whole area around with their breath attack.
- For a Drake, the creature is able to fly through the air unleash devastation of fire upon anyone on the ground with it flame-thrower attack. It can also fly down and grab someone (like an Uruk) to either drop them from high or eat them to regain health. When using it Might Bar, the creature is able to spew out a fire-ball that cause an explosion upon impact.
- Nazgul Form: After Celebrimbor had choose to leave Talion body and later had a conversation with Shelob, Talion made the biggest sacrifice and wore the Ring of the Nine, converted into a Ringwraith. He possess all the abilities he had with Celebrimbor, though possess the unique ability called "Raised Dead", to which Talion can resurrect any fallen Uruk soldiers back from the dead. The skill can used on creatures, Olog-Hai, or even Higher-Level Captains. The catch is that the Captains will lose all trace of their personalities, along with five levels and being more vulnerable to fire. The more is used on a Captain, the weaker they become.
- He can be killed, but not truly killed, due to be banish from death.
- He has limited amount of arrows, though he can find them around certain place.
- Can't fight overwhelming numbers for long.
- Has only up to two-three chances to avoid the death blow's with his Last Chance ability.
- Without Celebrimbor (if he chose to abandon him or not) or the ring, he will die as he was before.