Name: Celty Sturluson
Height: 174 cm (5'8.5") (with helmet)
- For centuries has been collecting and guiding the souls of the dead's into the after life.
- People always try to hit her helmet, only to failed to realize she has no head and does no damage to her at all.
- Defeated the three Kidnappers at the beginning of the series.
- Her powers easily frighten those who either annoyed her or threaten her.
- Always mange to get away from the cops, especially the hardcore police officer .
- Handle a lot of crazy event happening in the series Durarara!!
- Fought against a "Slaher" and incapacitate the enemy while was unaffected by it 'love'.
- Assisted with Shizuo with an army of Slasher's, till Shizuo deiced to handle them himself.
- Fought and chase after Vorona, the expert assassin.
- Her powers can spread throughout the city and caught everyone in her shadow at the end of the series.
- Strength: Not much is known to how powerful or strong she is, but with her shadows she can pull down a helicopter.
- Speed: Her body move at which is beyond human physically could do, with supersonic reflexes and combat speed (Reacted to and blocked several bullets from semi-automatic weapons).
- She can get up quickly from being electrocuted and be fine.
- Survive from being rammed by a car.
- She can heal any injury or wounds she get from blades or bullets.
- Have been to a autopsy and easily heal all wounds even after being unconscious.
- Had a lot of stamina being that her body is not mortal.
- Nothing can truly kill her, unless her head is destroy.
* Shadow Manipulation:
- She is able to create tethers or tentacles made from her shadow or even from her body.
- She is able to control other shadows beside her own.
- Able to bring down the helicopter with her shadows.
- Can materialize any objects from shadows.
- She can bind and cover anyone with shadows, preventing them from moving.
- She is able to cover an entire street and can spread her shadows up to hundreds of meters.
- Can absorb people into the floor.
- Can form a giant sphere of shadow to complete seal or trap someone in it, or used it as a shield.
- Able to create a giant kite made of shadow.
- Can used her ability as a decoy to fool her enemies (used the kite to distract the police while she escape).
- Can used the shadow to hide her in it.
- When she lose control due to emotional issue (like if something happen to Shinra), she become a giant mass of shadow that is nothing but instinct and desire.
- She will hunt down anyone who has Shinra and will not let any obstacle to get in her way.
- Can unleash giant shadow tethers and can fly in the air.
- The only down side is that she has no intelligent and act like a wild animal.
- When she is reunited with her head, she can fully control her powers.
- It is said by Izaya that Celty could be a Valkyrie from the Norse Mythology, since both Valkyrie and Dullahan have similar job and duty to guide the soul of the dead.
- She is nearly invincible in this form, expect a surprise attack from Shinra.
* Shadow Scythe:
- Her traditional weapon, being a Dullahan.
- She can make it grow longer and larger to strike large group.
- Able to parry or block attacks from knifes, blades, bats, and bullets.
- Celty trusted partner and ride.
- Has a connection with it rider and can be summon from anywhere.
- Can change form into anything ( horse, bike, tricycle, etc.).
- Shooter is faster than any ordinary bike and is able to be on any terrains (driving on building walls or ceiling).
- If her head would be destroy, chances are so will her body and die.
- Demonic weapon seem to have an affect on her; one way is to disconnecting the bond between the head and body, the other way is to contain and trap her. However, it cannot kill her.
- Her scythe can't truly kill someone, only knock them out.
- If inflicted enough pain that could render her unconscious.