Name: Kaguya Otsutsuki
Age: +1,000 years old
Appearance: Naruto Series
Other Names: Rabbit Goddess, Demon, Progenitor of Chakra, Ten-Tail
Theme Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q…
- She had save the world from war and brought about peace; but then decided to conquer the world.
- She was responsible for the creation of the Ten-Tail's.
- She was able to fight against both Naruto and Sasuke who both had The Sage of the Six Path chakra and powers, along with Sakura, Kakashi and Obito.
- She create the Infinite Tsukuyomi to trap everyone in the world in an illusions, then turn them into White Zetsu's.
- She and her children's have been fight against each others for months for non-stop (no brakes, no time to eat, no time to sleep, etc.) She must have posses a lot of power and will to keep fighting.
- Before she was sealed away, her will "Black Zetsu" began controlling the events from the shadow all for the purpose of bring Kaguya back into the world.
- She has never been killed.
* Physical Prowess:
- Kaguya is able to halt enemies movements when she make physical contact, while absorbing their chakra.
- Through her bond with the Shinju (Ten-Tail tree form), she become stronger by extracting more chakra's from the tethered victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, even if she is in another dimension.
- Kaguya has shown a degree of unarmed combat skills, such as to stop multiple attacks of Naruto clones.
- Move fast enough to get close to Sakura in a blink of an eye, and she easily reacted and evaded Sasuke teleportation-support Chidori.
- Kaguya can quickly regenerate any lost anatomy, such as severed limbs.
* Other Known Powers:
- In the anime, Kaguya showed otherworldly powers long before she consumed the fruit of the God Tree. She could perform interstellar travel, subdue people into sleeping and hypnotise them, or even unleash a powerful shockwave able to repel or slaughter people.
- She was able to hypnotise and control her younger child Hamura and force him to fight his elder brother Hagoromo.
- Byakugan: (All Seeing White Eye): The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. Upon activation of the dōjutsu, the wielder is granted an automatic 50 meter field of vision around themselves, which can be extended through training as Hinata Hyūga's range in Part II stretches to at least as far as 10 kilometers. The Byakugan is also able to see through solid objects and smokescreens. It can also differentiate between non-corporeal clones and see through techniques that would otherwise hide an opponent from normal sight. The Byakugan is also shown able to magnify objects to see even the smallest of targets in the area and see in infrared to detect a target's body heat. The dōjutsu also has the ability to follow high-speed movement. Unlike all other known Byakugan wielders, her own Byakugan is a Kekkei Mōra type, rather than simply a kekkei genkai. She notes that her Byakugan is especially powerful, far more so than her younger son Hamura. She can read people emotions and thoughts, thus knowing what they are planning or how people feels.
- Rinne Sharingan: The Rinne Sharingan is a Kekkei Mōra dōjutsu that is the progenitor of both the Rinnegan and the Sharingan. It gives the user the ocular power of the Sharingan, and allows the user to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi, an extremely powerful genjutsu which effects can be negated by the Rinnegan and that can be dispelled only by the chakra of all nine tailed beasts and Rinnegan together. Using this dōjutsu, Kaguya can also teleport herself and others to a series of alternate dimensions. Mastery of all chakra types, including yin-yang.
- By using her third eye, Kaguya is able to teleport anyone within a certain range, and herself, to one of her dimensions. Those affected by this technique are caught completely off guard, as it occurs instantly. Victims have found themselves plunging into a river of lava, or being encased within a block of ice. Once sent to another dimension, the presence of their chakra is completely erased in the normal world and it cannot be sensed through traditional means.
-Has the abilities to merge with the nature of the world, such as controlling ice and snow within one of her dimensions.
- Ice World, Lava World, Desert World, Acid Sea, and Gravity World (This world effect her too).
- The six dimension is a mountainous core dimension. It links all of Kaguya's dimensions together. While in this dimension, Kaguya recovers quickly and is able to absorb chakra from victims of the Infinite Tsukyomi at will.
* Yomotsu Hirasaka: Kaguya is able to form rifts within the fabric of space which allows them to instantaneously transport themselves to different locations. They are also capable of transporting sections of their body by partially entering through the portal. Furthermore, they can use the portal to catch enemies off guard by creating rifts behind them, even sending them to different dimensions. This can happen so quickly that even a shinobi as fast as Sasuke Uchiha or Naruto sensory abilities is caught off-guard. However, evading the portals is still possible. She can used her portals to intercept with any attacking justu's and then open another portal's that send back the attacking justu's. She is able to hide in her portals.
* Flight: This technique grants the user the ability to levitate and even fly.
* Rabbit Hair Needle
-The user's hairs harden into thick spikes and are launched at the opponent.
- Her senbon-like hair was launched with enough ferocity to pierce even Sasuke's Susanoo, which is form is made to be the "absolute defense".
- With her Byakugan, she targets the vital points of her enemies.
* Hair Binding Technique:
- Using their chakra, the user is able to stimulate their hair, granting them the ability to freely manipulate it.
- Because of the malleability of the hair, the user can use it to entangle their opponents, cutting off their movements or even use it to grab their target and send them hurtling some distance away.
* Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack:
- By using her mastery of chakra, Kaguya loads chakra into her palm, and then unleashes it as a barrage of countless fists which causes massive shock waves upon impact, and even destroys a Six Paths Chakra-enhanced Complete Body — Susanoo easily.
- When coupled with her Byakugan, it has the potential to become the strongest offensive ability. The fist attacks can also be used defensively.
- It is a Kekkei Mōra taijutsu.
- She was able to beat Naruto in a clash of multiple- chakra fists.
- In the "Ultimate Ninja Storm 4", right before she was beaten, she was able to fight all three (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) from three sides using her Eighty Gods Vacuum attack and hold them back for a minute.
* All-Killing Ash Bones:
- Kaguya sprouts multiple bone spurs across the back of her body, the hardened bones are then shot at the enemy from the palm of the user's hands.
- Getting hit by the bones causes the enemy's body to crumble and turn into ash.
- It is a Kekkei Mōra ability, and is far superior to the Shikotsumyaku, a kekkei genkai ability which derived from Kaguya's ability to manipulate and weaponize her own bone structure.
* Infinite Tsukuyomi :
- By reflecting her Rinnegan eye on the moon surface, the user can create an empty dimension under her control, which can be then filled with contents of her victims desire and trapping them in an eternal slumber, using the power of the Shinju to do so.
- On the technique's activation, the light from the moon's eye illuminates the entire planet, turning it bright as day and making it impossible to escape; all living things are bathed in its penetrating light and immediately placed under the genjutsu.
- The Susanno is able to block the effect of the justu's.
- This Justu can be only be used on the living; the undead are immune to the justu effects.
* God: Nativity of a World of Trees:
- After the Infinite Tsukuyomi is activated, the user manipulates the roots of the Shinju, spreading them around the entire world to encase those caught within the genjutsu.
- By ensnaring all living beings and connecting them to the tree, similar to cocoons, this will keep their now-slumbering bodies alive for all of eternity.
- At the same time, this assimilates every victim to the Shinju, regathering the chakra into one location, in order to sprout a new fruit.
- According to Black Zetsu, over time, those ensnared by this technique will be converted into White Zetsu. A Kekkei Mōra technique.
- The Undead are ignored by the justu's and not be encased.
* Truth-Seeking Balls:
- The Truth-Seeking Balls are highly versatile and can be used for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes; they also possess all five basic Nature Transformations, and Yin-Yang Release.
- By applying shape transformation, the user can alter the balls into various weapons; this can be done by having the balls pierce through holes that temporarily form in the user's hands, though they can also be shaped through other means.
- The balls can wrap around the user to act as a defensive shield, or be launched to serve as high-speed projectiles.
* Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball :
- They are also capable of causing massive explosions by rapidly expanding their size, a lethal attack which can damage the user's own body; Kaguya demonstrated this techniques creating a giant, country-sized sphere. This is also an Kekkei Mōra technique.
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki used the God Tree to absorb chakra from all the people trapped inside the God: Nativity of a World of Trees technique to create a maximised Truth-Seeking Ball. A vast expanding mass of chaos with power to reshape the world by obliterating it to nothing first. Unlike the standard Truth-Seeking Ball, which a user starts with a set amount of spheres that cannot be regenerated if lost or destroyed, this technique does not have such limitations and can be generated from nothing.
- However, it might be possible for her to create other forms.
* Tailed Beast Transformation:
- Combined with the Shinju, Kaguya became the human incarnation of the Ten-Tail to take her chakra back from her sons.
- Black Zetsu noted that the transformation was not humanoid and did not happen intentionally, implying that she's also able to transform into the Ten-Tails at will.
- This unstable form has a giant rabbit with all the heads of the other Tailed Beast's Chakra right on it back.
- However, she seemingly can't revert to her normal form by herself, seeing how she couldn't do so when she was sealed as the Ten-Tails inside a jinchūriki; She needed to gain more chakra to make the Tailed Beast's chakra to be stable and regain control.
- Her multiple White hands are able to absorb anyone in an instant.
- In the "Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Strom 4", Kaguya in her Tail-Beast Mode is able to used her hand-like tails to fire Wood Release: Cutting Technique from their hands to hit their target.
- When her third-eye is open, she goes to Frenzy Mode, which she used her claws to slash at her foe's, while also able to used her abilities to open rifts and her hand-like tails come out to fire their Wood Release: Cutting Technique's.
- Like any other Tailed Beast's, she is able to fire Tailed Beast Balls up to three time; she is even able to charge and fire a Tail Beast Beam.
- The giant ball behind her is where all the Tailed Beast's charka is store, and she is even able to manifest the heads of each of the Tailed Beast. They can either shot out heat-seeking energy beams or fire Tailed Beast Beams.
- Although not very detailed, Kaguya has been displayed certain degrees of intelligence and may have been considered as a genius in her lifetime (however, consistently keeps getting outsmarted by Naruto and his friends).
- She need the help of Black Zetsu to planned out their plans or some advices in battle.
- Kaguya is a quite arrogant individual.
-- She ignores those she considers insignificant and understatement them , which could come back to bite her.
- Can be sealed by anyone who are descendents of her sons.
-- (A bit unlikely to happen in Death Battle, unless fighting both Naruto and Sasuke).
- Not really a combatant.
-- Focuses more on getting chakra than combat.
-- Hand-to-hand and distractions work best against her.
- Repeated usage of instant dimensional transfers with Amenominaka will be taking a toll on her chakra reserves.