Name: Allen Walker/ Nea Walker (14th Noah)
Other names: Red, Bean Sprout, Idiot Apprentice
Height: 174 cm (5'8½")
Weight:56 kg (123 lbs)
Affiliation: Black Order (former)
- On Christmas Eve, Allen made a deal with the Earl to bring Mana back, turning Mana into an Akuma, to which Allen's Innocence activated and destroyed Mana.
- Shortly after, he met General Cross and began to travel with him, while learning how to control his Innocence.
- Before joining the Black Order, he had face against Akmua's and defeat a number of them.
- He went to the Black Order to began his life as an Exorcist.
- He is a skilled gambler and even beat Tyki Mikk in a game.
- Had face a Level 2 Akuma for the first time, while also gaining a new power.
- Allen and Lenalee work together to face against Road Noah and her Akuma's.
- On missions to find Innocence's and fought many Akuma's.
- Allen tried to save Suman Dark, who had become a Dark's Fallen.
- Began training with Fo to find away to regain his Innocence.
- Fought against a Level 3 Akuma, while he had gain an upgrade version of his Innocence.
- Fought against members of Noah (The Earl, Jasdero & Debitto, Lavi who is control by Road, and Tyki Mikk)
- Both Allen and Lenalee work together against a Level 4 Akuma.
- Allen and Kanda work together to fight against Link (Phantom G), later against a Level 4 Akuma.
- Survive his encounter against the Apocryphos.
- Education: 3
- Affinity: 3
- Battle Ability: 5
- Mental: 5
- Flexibility: 3
- Heroism: 5
- Physical Prowess: Due to his Innocence being largely used for close combat, Allen is noted to be above normal human standards in terms of physical fitness, making him able to perform in seemingly physically impossible workouts and hold back Akuma attacks that are known to take out walls. His physical abilities are only increased when his Innocence is activated.
- Amateur Swordsmanship: After Allen received his Sword of Exorcism, he began training with Kanda to develop his swordsmanship skills, though after losing in a spar he reverted to physical brawling.
* The Cursed Eye: In addition to his Innocence, the reverse pentacle that scars his left eye curses Allen with the power to see the souls trapped inside Akuma. Allen received the cursed scar from Mana, who lashed out and cut Allen's face when he realized Allen had brought him back as an Akuma. Allen has said that it's "just like an Akuma" in the way that it evolves. The Earl, who was angered by the abilities of Allen's eye, has managed to develop seals that prevent the eye from activating. Sometimes, the pentagram section of the scar is drawn as the Sigil of Baphomet, the official insignia of the Church of Satan and an associated symbol of other organizations aligned with Satanism and the Left-Hand Path.
- The Cursed Eye Level 1: The first incarnation of the curse is a black and red ringed eye which is automatically activated whenever Allen is near Akuma. It allows him the power to see the souls trapped inside Akuma. When Allen witnessed the self-destruction (under Road's orders) of the Level 2 Akuma and the disintegration of the soul powering it, his cursed eye bled in pain.
- The Cursed Eye Level 2: During the vampire incident involving the Eliade-Akuma and Arystar Krory, Allen's curse had grown stronger, resulting in his eye undergoing some dramatic changes. Resembling a sort of cogwheel monocle, this new cursed eye enables Allen to pinpoint an Akuma's position even when they are not visible to the naked eye, regardless of obstacles, from a distance of up to 350 meters away. But the most astounding change is that others close to Allen are able to see the lost souls trapped within Akuma as well. After witnessing Allen's 'world of black and white', Lavi comments that 'the world that Allen sees is Hell.' However, the cursed eye appears to lust for the destruction of Akuma, often causing pain to Allen in the middle of the night by self-activating, as though "it is a sin to be sleeping instead of destroying Akuma". The eye also seems to activate itself even when no Akuma are nearby as long as dark matter is being used, such as when Allen is caught in the Noah Tyki Mikk's vacuum.
- The Cursed Eye Level 3 (Advanced Cursed Eye): During the fight against Alam Karma, it was shown that Allen's eye has become more advanced his pupil gaining, instead of the red circles, a reverse pentagram.
* Nea Walker:
- During some point in his life, Allen was "implanted" with the presence of Nea Walker, the traitorous Fourteenth Noah who attempted to kill the entire Noah Family thirty-five years ago in a self-proclaimed effort to become the next Earl of Millennium. Although it is not clear how Nea's presence was implanted in Allen when Nea's coup failed and he was killed quite some time before Allen was even born.
- Nea's presence in Allen's mind has given Allen several key powers, the most prominent one being Allen's ability to control the original Noah's Ark as well as creating gates in and out of Ark from will and destroy them too.
- However, Nea has also begun to take over Allen's body, having been seen taking dominance several times and controlling Allen's body for brief periods, one time doing this to openly taunt the Earl and announce his intentions to return and become the next Earl of Millennium. It has also been explained to Allen that Nea's gradual return will eventually completely destroy Allen's presence in his own body; though it had already started to happen when Allen had been told this, Allen having been seeing an odd, looming shadow that no one else could see, recently Nea's return efforts have been more violent, Allen once coughing up blood as he attempted to fight him off and more recently, Akuma starting to flock to Allen's side to attack him, claiming to feel the presence of a Noah, which shows that Nea's presence is closer to the surface than it previously was.
- Chapter 219, Nea became conscious in Allen's body while meeting the Millennium Earl. In this chapter, Nea and Mana's past as brothers was revealed. It was also revealed that Mana D. Campbell is no other than the current Millennium Earl. Despite his hatred towards his brother, he wondered why he still couldn't help but be by his side. Nea stated that not only his face had changed but also his memories were lost. Mana forgot about the fact that he and Nea were twins. Nea also clarified that the Earl and their mother named Katerina are not their real parents but Katerina only adopted them the same time the Earl disappeared after suffering for 7000 years. He revealed that Mana and Nea are both the "Millennium Earl".
- Innocence is a substance of unknown composition known by the ancient civilization that first cultivated it as the "Crystal of God". It can bond with certain humans, known as Accommodators to form an "Anti-Akuma Weapon", the only kind of weapon on earth that can purify Akuma, saving the souls that are bound to them from being destroyed by the Dark Matter that gives them their power.